I thought it would be fun to share my menu plan for the month... maybe it's not as fun as I thought it would be??
I would love your feedback! and for you to share your meal plans, too... always looking for great, healthy meals... after my Lenten fast, weve got a couple of not-so-healthy weeks planned, but then back at it!! :)
The pink spaces are just to signify that we will probably eat out (usually after church on Sunday)... if I've got it all planned out, we'll eat out less... AND I spend less money on groceries because I only buy what I need... planning is a beautiful thing!
| | | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
| goings-on | | | | Em - eye dr. 3:45 girl group | | Emily(s) to movie | | |
| Week of: March 29 - April 4 | Lunch | Tea party: pb&b, cucumber slices, apple slices | lunch w/ Mandy and kids in Canton McD’s 12:30 | paninis, orange slices, snap peas | meatballs, carrots, celery | calzones - pep, onion, sauce, cheese, spinach, etc... | sandwiches, pineapple chunks | Pot roast, potatoes, carrots |
| macaroons, | Dinner | bean burritos | salad nite | baked chicken, asparagus | Spinach - stuffed turkey roll, veggie medley | Good Friday: dinner out, service at church | chicken couscous - peppers, onions, broccoli | leftovers |
| goings-on | | | Discovery Science Place | small group | | | | M Sun/Gathering |
| Week of: April 5 - 11 | lunch | bean burritos, carrots | Subway | pizza, pears | rice and beans, mandarin oranges or tuna salad sand. | turkey/cheese rollups and sugar snap peas | leftovers | Jersey Mike’s |
| macaroons, ice cream | dinner | garlic-parm noodles w/ chicken and spinach | Salmon, sweet potatoes, peas | salad a la Clark | calico beans | french dips, peas | lasagne, salad | leftovers or sandwiches |
| goings-on | | | | girl group | | | | |
| Week of: April 12 - 18 | lunch | spaghetti, meatballs, pears | burritos, sugar snap peas | “mac n cheese”, cucumbers | turkey wraps, apple slices w/ peanut butter | hot dogs, carrots | leftovers | |
| chocolate cake | dinner | tacos | ricotta roll-ups, salad | ham & potatoes, green beans | chicken nuggets, peas | BLT’S. , cucumber slices | stir-fry w/ chicken | leftovers or sandwiches |
| goings-on | | | | small group | | | | |
| Week of: April 19 - 25 | lunch | turkey/cheese rollups, mandarin oranges | pizza, pears | pb&j, bananas | hamburgers, chips | ramen w/ spinach, cucumbers | leftovers | |
| ice cream, fruit salad | dinner | quesadillas | egg rolls, cream cheese wontons | parm pasta with spinach | blt salads | meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas | tuna salad, | leftovers or sandwiches |
2 comments:
I have always done a one week meal plan, but I've been contemplating doing one for an entire month. I'd love to shop only once a month, but it's just not doable for fresh produce and dairy.
Hi friend! I just NOW found your new blog! Yeah! I love your planning. Did you use a program to do that? Could I get it if you did? I'm not nearly as organized or super mom as you, but one can try to attain!! :)
By the way, I would love to hear Dave Hasz's summit message. Do you know if these messages are online somewhere? I think I really need a little faith building. So much going on that I need to tell you...just not over a blog comment, I'm afraid :) Love ya!
Post a Comment